Saturday, August 11, 2012

Monster survey: 71% go to work sick - Boston Business Journal:

qalymeled.wordpress.com
Over a one week periode beginning May 11 and running througnMay 18, nearly 12,000 U.S. visitorzs to Monster.com participated in the Monster Meter Of those who go towork sick, "34 percent fear losing their job if they take a sick day, while 38 percent admit theie workload is too busy to take a day off from work even when they are said Norma Gaffin, director of career content at said in a statement. Only 19 percentr of respondents say they stay home from work when sick in ordeer to rest up andget well. The remaininyg 10 percent who avoid the workplacwe when sick actually work from eventhough they’re ill. Do you go into work sick?
* Yes, work is too busy for me to missa day: 38% * Yes, in this I’m afraid I’ll lose my job: 33% * No, I work from home if I’ sick: 10% * No, I rest up to get 19% “Whether it’s the sniffleds or H1N1 Swine Flu influenza, a recent Associated Press reporr addressed the fact that sick or not, many workersd cannot afford to stay home when ill because an estimate d 57 million working Americans do not have paid sick Gaffin added.

No comments:

Post a Comment